Fastershire Business Broadband Grant
Fastershire Broadband Grant to target those remaining hardest to reach businesses in Herefordshire and Gloucestershire.
The Fastershire Business Broadband Grant is available to those remaining business premises that we have been unable to find a solution for and those businesses that aren’t suitable for the Fastershire Community Broadband Grant Scheme.
The scheme allows those hardest to reach business premises in Herefordshire and Gloucestershire to access a grant up to £20,000 per property, to cover up to 80% of the capital installation cost.
The business premise must:
- Be listed in our address data and operate in Herefordshire or Gloucestershire
- Cannot access a superfast connection (30mbps or above) and is not included in a planned commercial or funded rollout
- Not undertake statutory activities or promote political or religious activities
- Have a balance sheet value less than £45m
- Have a turnover of less than £39m
- Not have benefited from Central Government Grant funding exceeding £341,000 in a 3 year period
How does the scheme work?
Step 1: Businesses that wish to participate need to register above
Step 2: Once approved, businesses are able to complete a request for quotation (RFQ) form. This will be published on the portal for 28days, so that suppliers can respond.
Step 3: Once the 28 days has lapsed, businesses will be able to view their quotes and select their preferred supplier from the quotes received.
Step 4: Upon the receipt of an offer letter of conditional approval, businesses can instruct suppliers to undertake the survey at the supplier's risk.
Step 5: On completion of the work, businesses claim the approved amount, retrospectively from the scheme.
For more information, please see guidance notes below to learn more.